|Location||BROOKSIDE VL, TX|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2020|
Job Title: Software Developer(Virtual Reality Unity 3d Game Developer)
Location: Pearland, TX
- The Software Developer will have strong technical and engineering skills. As a technical contributor, you will focus on software development, gaming platforms and collaborate with the development team. This role offers a wide variety of technical challenges to solve and explore related to innovative user experiences, and finding creative ways to meet the demands of players around the globe.
- Assist in the creation of VR experiences for an adult platform using Unity 2019 and OpenVR/SteamVR.
- Work directly with the Game Designer to plan and implement features and systems in an efficient and effective manner. -
- Create documentation for working with assets that you have created.
- Be a team player, and contribute ideas
- B.S. in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.), or 2 years of professional work experience.
- Fluent in C#, or similar OOP language- Must be able to animate 3D models using C# as a scripting language
- Experience using GIT and JIRA.
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM style work environments.
- Demonstrate pride in your work, and have attention to detail.
- Experience with Unity or Unreal game engine.
- Experience with VR/AR
- Experience working with SteamVR.
- Must have a Portfolio or Github link
C#/OOP,Unity/Unreal game engine,3d animation,VR/AR/Steam VR