|Date Posted||December 6, 2019|
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Virtual Reality Software Engineer" for a 12+ months contract with a client in Charlotte, NC.
- 2 years of VR experience using Unreal Engine 4.
- Unreal Engine 4 blueprinting experience including C++ implementation
- Understanding of object-oriented Programming
- Understanding of Physics Engine
- Passionate about learning new ways to use VR.
- Vector Math understanding and AI programming experience
- Experience in gameplay engineering and development for console games
- Experience with the Oculus Quest
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."