|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Education / Experience:
* Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college with a concentration in computer science or a related field
* Working knowledge and understanding of development technologies, methodologies and associated tools
* Experience developing and supporting enterprise applications
* Experience with developing Virtual Reality (VR) applications for Vive and/or Oculus and/or Hololens
* Experience designing 3D elements
* Experience with 3D Unity development
* Work with our internal architects to define VR development standards (e.g. development tools, coding standards, etc.)
* Assess, design, and build VR applications for our internal business partners
* Assist with the establishing strategic partner relationships to support development and further VR and AR exploration
* Assist in designing, configuring and performing research to support the design, build, and execution of the VR test environments.
* Develop and/or implement timely, cost effective, and high-quality business solutions to meet customer needs
* Build and maintain relationships with peers, staff, management, other IT groups, and vendors
* Apply strong oral and written communication skills; apply strong customer service and negotiating skills; exhibit initiative; follow through with customer commitments; and apply sound performance techniques
* Support project planning by providing accurate estimates and status reports and by meeting deliverables
* Manage personal career development by maintaining technical expertise and developing Southern Style Leadership characteristics
* Participate in special projects/assignments. This may include mobile development efforts and technology evaluations.
* String knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
* Strong knowledge Unity, Git, Visual Studio, Windows
* Working knowledge of application architectures (Web, Client Server, Command Line, Databases, etc.)
* Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to negotiate and influence others
* Ability to function independently and as a team member
* Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
* Ability to learn new approved technologies and apply them
* Ability to design and communicate enterprise level solutions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.