|Date Posted||May 6, 2020|
Virtual Clerk job in Downtown Denver
Are you an Administrative Professional in search of an immediate position that will allow you to work with an exciting company in Downtown Denver? Consider joining our client’s team as a Virtual Clerk!
Title: Virtual Clerk
Type: 6-month contract
Timeline: Looking for an immediate hire
Location: Downtown Denver (Parking not included)
About the Company:
They provide technology that empowers government organizations to create better lives for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to more than 3,000 public sector organizations, they help turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Their products connect more than 150 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance government transparency and citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, they strive to help government realize better outcomes and have a greater impact for the citizens they serve.
Official Job Description:
The Government Services Clerk is a downtown Denver position with the Meeting Services Department. The position serves as a virtual clerk for several accounts and requires an impartial, conscientious, and organized professional. The virtual clerk works independently, balances and prioritizes situations, and ensures that responsibilities of the job are done efficiently and accurately.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the schedule and agendas for meetings as requested from clients
- Ensure compliance with time frame requirements such as 24-hour voting results and 72-hour summary minutes
- Record and transcribe minutes using IQM2 Software for meetings as required
- Posting the Notice of Meetings and Agendas for meetings upon receipt from client
- Provide customer service with tact, courtesy, sensitivity and discretion in all dealings with internal and external customers; Respond sensitively and constructively to inquiries and complaints; follow up as needed
- Work closely with clients to ensure that matters are addressed and escalated as necessary in timely fashion
- Maintain comprehensive familiarity with the Robert’s Rules of Order for information and background
- Scan, prepare and upload historical documents to the IQM2 software as needed
- Confirms the project tasks completed and validates the services delivered using Salesforce Case system
- Performs day-to-day coordination of project member tasks within the project lifecycle
- Manage communications and track workload utilizing Salesforce
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, with a minimum of three years of Clerk, Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistance experience
- You have strong editing, research, organizational, and written and oral communication skills
- You have intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to Salesforce, word processing, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro
If this Virtual Clerk job in Downtown Denver is a role that you can envision yourself in, apply today! We’re actively looking for someone to join the team immediately!