|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Propel one of the industry’s biggest virtual reality brands to new heights through successful customer engagement and demos as a part-time Brand Ambassador (Oculus).
As an Oculus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for driving sales in stores by partnering with store management, interacting with and advising customers, identifying sales opportunities and merchandising products.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Results driven
- Great communicator and presenter
- Ability to identify opportunities for our clients
What you’ll do:
- Promote, present, and sell Oculus products to a variety of audiences
- Engage and excite customers by building relationships and promoting Oculus products to increase brand awareness
- Attend Oculus product training
- Partner with store management and team to execute successful sales opportunities and demos
- Ensure product display and appearance is consistent with client standards
- Two years of training and consumer electronic sales
- High School Diploma or GED (2+ college degree preferred)
Necessary tools for success:
- Passion for virtual reality, specifically the Oculus brand and its gaming demographic
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Passion for selling and engaging customers
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (including nights, weekends and a few holidays)
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.