|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
Join Us for Our Virtual Job Fair
Monday, November 16, 2020 at 12:00pm MST
Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat with recruiters and learn more about our exciting Optum360 Patient Registration opportunities!
Register here for the event at: https://uhg.hr/JobFairNov16
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
As Patient Registration professionals, we are often the first point of contact for our patients and their families. As such we value representing an important first impression. Our professionalism, expertise and dedication help ensure that our patients receive the quality of care they need. We are diligent in obtaining complete and accurate insurance and demographic information in a timely manner, this enable us to provide high quality, compassionate health care service to all who need them, regardless of their ability to pay.
Positions may be available in the following areas: Emergency Room, Operating Room, Outpatient, Infusion, Maternal Child and Transplant Services. Per diem or casual schedules / shifts will be based on the specific department and may be comprised of 8, 10 or 12 hours. Employees will be required to work a minimum number of hours per month, including weekend hours. Additional information will be provided during the interview process.
Our offices are located at 1955 W. Frye Rd. Chandler, AZ 85224 and 3555 S Val Vista Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85297.
- Communicate directly with patients and / or families either in person or on the phone to complete the registration process by collecting patient demographics, health information, and verifying insurance eligibility / benefits
- Respond to patient and caregivers inquiries related to routine and sensitive topics always in a compassionate and respectful manner
- Organize and schedule patient services and appointments for referrals or follow - ups ensuring proper information is forwarded to practitioners
- Utilize computer systems to enter access or verify patient data in real - time ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
- Generate, review and analyze patient data reports and follows - up on issues and inconsistencies as necessary
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.