|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Our internationally recognized client is looking for a C++ / OpenGL Developer to help them develop VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) features.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the C++ / OpenGL Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in Open GL C++ / Windows development
- Extensive experience with C++, VC++, Win32 SDK
- Proficient in STL and data containers
- Good understanding of templates and template programming
- Experience in software product development for reputable organizations
- Solid understanding of Windows OS (7/8/10), including strong troubleshooting abilities
- Innovative thinker with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a team-based environment
- Eager to learn, improve, and extend new technologies and techniques
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Some game development experience is nice to have, but not required
Keywords: C++, OpenGL Developer, Windows, VC++, Win32 SDK, STL, Data Containers, Template Programming, Windows OS, Troubleshooting, Game Development
Job ID: 310960
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!