|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Facility: ABRAXAS ACADEMY
Compensation Base: $19.00/hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Now offering Summer Wage retention pay which is your base pay ($17.00) PLUS an additional $2.00 per hour =$19.00/HR (Now through September 4, 2021).
Abraxas Youth and Family Service is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families.
We are hiring dedicated, motivated and passionate individuals that would like to make a difference in the lives of at-risk youth.
This entry level position implements the activities which support the daily schedule of the facility. In addition, this position observes and addresses client behavior and documents services in client files.
- Interacts with and supervises clients during daily activities in a manner that ensures their safety and security.
- Provides effective facility security including conducting headcounts, room checks, and observing client movement.
- Observes client behavior and intervenes appropriately.
- Processes intakes and screens clients according to program policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of information related to client information.