|Published||August 6, 2022|
The Edge VR is a new and exciting Virtual Reality company located in Croton-on-Hudson. We are looking for an energetic and animated individual interested in, or experienced with Virtual Reality, to join our Launch Crew on Weekends! Our mission is to provide every customer (Voyager) with the optimal immersive VR experience.
Ideal candidates are personable, high-energy and passionate about taking on the role of Guest Voyager Guide. It is extremely important that our employees provide our Voyagers (of all ages and experience levels) with the most exciting and enjoyable experience possible during each session.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting our guests and showcasing our flagship location.
- Assisting guests with the placement of gear in the correct locations on their head and body, as well as answering any questions they might have.
- Actively guiding the guests’ 25-minute VR experience as needed.
- Providing guests with their unique player coin at the end of their VR experience. Giving verbal direction on how guests access their AR avatar and interact with it on their mobile phone, as well as how they receive their unique video clip.
- Helping with group events and children’s parties (approx. 10+ yrs. old) with 8+ guests
- Keeping our space clean and tidy.
We will provide the necessary training on the equipment. You should have a good understanding of how to operate computers and are comfortable around new technology.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Available to work: weekends