|Published||January 6, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Job Description and Requirements:
As a Warehouse Worker Lead; you will be responsible for packaging orders for shipments operating forklifts and other equipment needed for proper order picking.
Hours: (Day Shift) Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm.
Why work for Safety-Kleen/ Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay Time and ½ after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Organize and accumulating all inventory within the warehouse;
- Operate a forklift or other machinery needed for proper order picking;
- Proper loading and unloading of trucks.
- Physically dealing with shipments and receipts, will be held accountable for accuracy;
- Processing returns;
- Disassembling machinery;
- Completing all other assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent;
- 1+ years of warehouse experience;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Ability to wear a respirator;
- Forklift experience is a plus;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.