|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Lufthansa Cargo, one of the world’s leading global air carriers, is seeking an energetic and motivated sales professional to fill the position of Warehouse Agent Senior at our Jamaica, NY office.
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales & Handling and/or Cargo Supervisor the Warehouse Agent Senior performs the following duties.
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Assists the Cargo Supervisor in monitoring Warehouse Agents.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- Provides feedback to Warehouse Supervisor and support to Warehouse Agents.
- Supports, co-operates and communicates with all colleagues.
- Participate in staff briefings.