|Published||July 26, 2022|
Mackin Talent is seeking a VR Project Manager - Production Manager to support our client in Seattle, WA - can be remote in Denver CO, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA. We are searching for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Manager to identify, design and implement efficient and effective solutions. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to develop and facilitate sound program management practices and pilot-application development in support of the XR Hub. You will be responsible for organizing product roadmaps, providing summary reporting to key stakeholders, and improving the efficiency of various processes. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing complex programs, strategic and tactical execution of business processes, a good understanding of project management in critical environments, and experience with software development.
- Build programs that ensure consistency across Enterprise Collaboration through the development and implementation of consistent business processes, in an environment of rapid growth.
- Continually review operational and business issues and help determine where process improvements are required. Work cross functionally with stakeholders to review and improve business processes.
- Provide leadership for production resources to deliver results and to enable them to adapt to improved production processes while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Develop and maintain program-wide forecasting models and metrics.
- Collaborate with our collaboration application managers to drive product adoption.
- Ensure standardization of workflows and processes and work with service support organizations to ensure compliance with our core KPIs and SLAs.
- Define requirements and specifications for, and drive development and adoption of, tooling, reporting and infrastructure.
- 7+ years of experience in Project / Program Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- 3+ years of experience project management with process improvement and optimization for software development or digital media production.
- Demonstrated experience developing or deploying applications of interactive, 3D real-time graphics, AR, VR or XR.
- Experience leading teams of 25+ production staff, in global projects and project management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of work and resource modeling tools for management of a growing portfolio of projects and a team of producers.
- Experience working in a large cross-functional environment with many different stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Previous experience with hands-on development of 3D or XR.
- Experience with facilities and/or virtual facilities a plus
- Experience with Learning & Development for adults / enterprise users, a plus
- Experience with deploying wellness to employees of a large company, a plus
Mackin Talent offers an attractive benefits package which includes choice of major medical carriers like Aetna, Kaiser and BCBS, 15 days of PTO plus Holiday and Sick pay, paid volunteer hours, paternity/maternity leave and many more. We pride ourselves on our company values, the top one being that Relationships Matter. Come experience the Mackin Difference and our welcoming company culture with a focus on teamwork and family. Learn more about Mackin and apply online at MackinTalent.com.