|Published||November 22, 2022|
**Security Clearance required:**
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country's healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people's lives today!
The?VR Payment Manager is?responsible?for managing and overseeing Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies (VRs) payment request operation and oversight of Ticket Program Manager (TPM) Claims Technicians for the Social Security Ticket to Work Program. ?The Payment Manager will provide instructions and guidance to Claims Technicians and State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies (SVRAs) on cost reimbursement payments based on the requirements of the VRs payment process. He/She shall develop comprehensive manuals and guidance materials on payment procedures for distribution and posting to the website. This person will?provide?oversight and guidance with?professionalism,?precision,?and appropriate sense of urgency. In addition, he or she will?work closely with the?Ticket Operations Manager to ensure all deliverables?are accomplished.??
The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely creative,?proactive,?energetic,?and comfortable working with?others.??He or she will?have a?background?in account/operations management.
The?Payment Manager?will have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long term projects with the urgency of immediate demands?of those they support.???
• Manages operations and activities of the Claims Technicians processing VR Payments including scheduling, hiring, training, and improvement of key performance indicators, management of SSA's iTOPSS software, performance monitoring/quality assurance, and employee development /mentoring.?
• Ensures that the productivity goals established for the Claims Technicians and services are met daily, monthly, quarterly, and annually.?
• Responsible for the establishment of and compliance with best practices as well as continual implementation of process improvements.?
• Oversee and Review VR request for cost reimbursement payments; provide analysis of potential VR Overpayments.
• Oversee all requests, by SVRAs to ensure compensation is made in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Oversee the team assisting SSA in creating automated payment files utilizing their iTOPSS system; provide oversight and guidance on how to manage the system and process payments.
• Drive special projects/programs with?an?appropriate sense of urgency and confidentiality.??
• Collaborate with Ticket Operations Manager to drive priorities and initiatives including regular progress updates and consistent communications.???
• Provide?VR's?with updates ensuring compliance with timeline expectations.??
• Acting as a liaison between the?EN?and?program leadership?to convey information, ensure understanding, and make certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner.
• Providing progress reports to clients and upper management.?
• Bachelor's, or 5-7 years of related work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications required?
• Strong leadership, coaching, mentoring and motivating skills for the development of the leadership team.?
Proficiency in Microsoft office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications required?
• Strong communication and organizational skills.?
• Ability to work efficiently in a high demand and fast paced environment.?
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication.?
• Ability to maintain customer confidentiality and strict compliance requirements in a regulated environment.?
• Consistently meet or exceed client satisfaction.?
• Ability to maintain service level agreements.?
• Ability to interact with Key Account Directors, Program Managers, and other Account Team members.?
• Professional demeanor and attitude with a high level of energy and determination.?
• Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.?
**Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.**
• Experience working with Federal programs preferred?
• Project Management?Experience Preferred?
Cognosante will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position.
**Cognosante requires all employees regardless of position, work location or telework status to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. Cognosante will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to disability or a sincerely held religious belief or otherwise in accordance with any federal, state, or local laws.**
Like many other growing companies, Cognosante has been targeted by scammers attempting to make fraudulent job offers to potential candidates. Communication from Cognosante recruiting will only be sent with an official corporate domain email (e.g., [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) and not a commercial domain e-mail (e.g., [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]). We will never request payment from you, nor will we send payment to you, prior to your start date. If you have been asked to send or receive any payment, or if you have any doubt about whether you have been contacted by a Cognosante employee, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Thank you.
Cognosante is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
We're solving Americans' health and safety challenges with technology, innovation, and purpose.
At Cognosante, we help improve how the nation delivers services to its citizens through innovation and transformation. We're committed to creating positive results with lasting impact, and are always looking for passionate people who share our values to join the Cognosante family.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market-the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. We have been able to extend out impact beyond health and into security and social services. Our continued success is the result of our expertise and insights, combined with our actively fostering a culture that encourages diversity of people and ideas.
Every day, we help government agencies solve difficult problems. We're ensuring health professionals have accurate, secure, and timely health data so Americans get the healthcare they need. We help Federal and State agencies navigate healthcare reform and empower their technology transformations. We're addressing the social determinants of health to remove barriers to healthcare access. And, we're proud to help our military do its job more safely by leveraging stronger IT networks and using cybersecurity and biometrics technologies that replace outdated legacy solutions. We're also helping create more options for Veterans, active duty military personnel, and their families to obtain health services in their communities.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it. At Cognosante we are all VIPS. We create _value_ by being enterprising. We develop _innovative_ ideas and solutions. We _perform_ at our best and deliver results. We _share_ achieved results and recognitions.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
**Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees**
**•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance**
Cognosante is an equal opportunity employer (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) . We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Cognosante is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
**_T_** **_o all recruitment agencies: Cognosante does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our requisitions, any Cognosante email address, any Cognosante employee, or to any company location. Cognosante is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes._**
COVID-19 isn't stopping our hiring process nor our business as (semi) usual. We're still reaching candidates, virtually and we're still working, remotely! Are you a self-starter who likes to work from home and is interested in this position? Apply today!
**Quick tips on virtual hiring success:**
+ **Test your tech** -make sure your internet connection and video conferencing program are both working prior to your interview.
+ **Dress appropriately** -dress for success and ensure your surroundings are tidy.
+ **Be prepared** -do your homework, rehearse your responses to key interview questions, and prepare your own questions.
+ **Be personable** -make eye-contact, smile often, and demonstrate enthusiasm for the role.
+ **Remove distractions** -engage with the interviewer by removing all distractions, including your smartphone.