|Published||June 22, 2021|
- Setting up and maintaining data collection SW and HW including OS/firmware updates and connection to sensor components.
- Basic SW (mostly C++) debugging, understand different kinds of error analysis and communicate with other Research Engineers and Scientists.
- Consumer devices HW bring-up and functionalities verification.
- Design and execute experiments to validate product quality and investigate HW/SW issues.
- Design and commission automation procedures for robotics experiments.
- Perform devices calibration with proprietary equipment.
- Commission and operate complex measurement and test equipment
- Documentation of various processes and techniques with help from the core team.
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Physics and/or apprenticeship in electronics or related field
- Familiarity with C/C++, basic statistics, error analysis.
- Familiarity with linux systems
- Scripting / configuration editing
- Experience with laboratory work and ideally experimental hardware
- Good communication skills Qualifications (preferred)
- Software development experience in C++, Python and/or Bash
- Troubleshooting driver problems on Linux Robot control or mechatronics experience.
- In particular: Controlling linear motion stages, Controlling hexapod positioners, Controlling robot arms
- Knowledge about camera optics and acquisition settings
- Experience with VR or AR systems
- Data analysis and visualization Suggestions for sourcing
- Universities of applied science