|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Location: Orlando, FL
The Visual Engineer primarily involves primarily the application of knowledge of: fundamentals and principles of professional engineering as applied to visual display systems; computer hardware, systems software, and computer system architecture and integration for 3D visual rendering; and geospatial data collection, processing, storage and formatting for use in modeling and simulation or gaming systems.
Research, design, development, testing, evaluation, and maintenance of visual rendering and display hardware and associated software systems in an integrated manner.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of the application of current visual systems technology including terrain databases, image generators, gaming-based rendering engines and various display systems to include Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR) that is related to the design of electronic computer-based simulation or training systems equipment.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and software engineering processes.
- Knowledge of systems engineering techniques to include requirements analysis and design methodologies.
- Knowledge of current modeling and simulation principles, techniques and processes.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Some travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities