|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial customers for the purpose of prospecting leads/upgrading current customers, promoting products and services and closing all sales from new sales to sales to existing customers.
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as High Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong on focus on goal achievement and results.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written skills.
- Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the Company. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Company products/services.
- Informs customers of new services available.
- Contacts customers to check quality of services, to discuss past due bills, or to verify installation dates.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing them to purchase products and services.
- Manages customer interactions by resolving issues and managing communication.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $11.15
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $16.34
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.