|Published||July 31, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Discovery is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredibleproduct, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be toguide guests through ourin storeimmersiveexperiences,facilitating a flawlessjourneythroughout.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
- Able to perform all roles within experience, depending on assignment for the day.
- Welcomesguests,assistswith ticket purchase and check in.
- Informs guests about the upcoming show and experience, building excitementthrough scripted talking points.
- Transports each group to the assigned gear up room and introduces them to theirshow guide.
- Preparescustomerfor experience, assists them in to gear up, and leads experience within the space using the host tablet.
- Partners with the Show Guide to assist gear up/down and cleaning of equipment.
- Iscomfortablecommanding an audience using scripted talking points.
- Recommends additional experiences for guests in store.
- Builds excitement for guests by sharing personal experience and knowledge.
- Register, cash handling andticketingduties include ensuring that all transactions are complete and accuratethrough POS systems and host app.
- Checks in customers accurately using host app, regularly following up on lateness and no showsto maintain accurate records.
- Completion of daily and weekly safety and cleanliness audits using host tablet.
- Deliversthe steps of service for each experiencein agreed timeframesto ensureshows run on schedule.
- Responsibleinattaining delegated daily, monthly, or quarterly sales goals.
- Completion ofrequested reports and customer feedback to enhance the experience further.
- Maintainexperienceappearance to ensure that it is neat,clean& sanitized,andwellmaintainedto meet the Company'scustomer experience standards.
- Maintain additional uniform pieces to create in world experience for customers.
- Minimum1years' experience in premium retail, experienceor hospitality industry.
- Ability toproblem solveand respond to department priorities and direction
- Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
- Ability to use scripted talking points to create an immersive customer experience.
- Strong conversationalist and ability to naturally engage with a wide range of guests.
- 'Everyday' technicalknowledge, comfortable with tablet and application use(Microsoft, Apple, HP).
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].