|Location||1 Fort Bragg Lane, Fort Bragg, NC|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
F3EA, Inc. is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), established in 2013, and dedicated to delivering high quality training and management service solutions to U.S. Government customers primarily within the Special Operations and Intelligence communities. As a provider of mission support, security, and training services; F3EA’s core competency resides in providing full-spectrum support, development, and execution of interagency Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercises (EDREs) and Joint Full Mission Profile (FMP) exercises to enhance performance and improve operational capabilities both domestically and overseas. F3EA’s respected position in the USSOCOM community is built on realistic, demanding, and cutting-edge exercise delivery with the expertise and experience to meet and exceed the performance requirements identified to support Joint Forces Commanders.
The Immersion Technology Integrator works closely with government team on various projects developed for the SOF LREC community.
- Will provide specialized support and other integration duties consisting of:
- Computer-Based-Training programs
- AR/VR Products
- Photo/Video production a plus
- HTC/Oculus knowledge preferred
- Conceptualize visuals based on community requirements
- Ensure final VR/AR products and equipment from vendors meet objectives
- Work, cooperate and communicate, as directed by the program manager, with supervisors and coworkers satisfactorily. This includes professional, mature acceptance of constructive criticism.
- Comply with policies and procedures as set forth in USASOC’s guidelines
- Travel as required – up to 50%.
- Teach language instruction personnel how to employ all technologies to include but not limited to AR/VR.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Security clearance.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in a technically related degree or comparable experience preferred
- 2 or more years of professional experience in game design, simulation or similar programming experience.
- Ability to understand software development methodology to assist development of AR/VR software requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and Unreal
- Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, and general administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-passed team environment
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to take initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Passion for developing professional game features to meet customer and industry needs
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
To apply for the Immersion Technology Integrator position click here.
F3EA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. F3EA, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.