|Published||January 16, 2023|
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. Whether your role crafts an IT innovation strategy for a business, protects our critical information systems and assets, or manages a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical expertise will be recognized and rewarded. Do you want to work for a company where your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional?
The Virtual Reality Architect and Lead Developer will define the framework and technical components that P&G will use to deliver VR and AR experiences to our sales teams for enhanced sales presentations! This individual must be motivated to become and remain a technical expert in the VR/AR domain, and must have experience delivering VR/AR applications.
* Required-A Bachelor or Master's Degree in a quantitative field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, or related field)
* The successful candidate for this role should also have 3-5 years of experience as a software developer using the Agile methodology.
* Agile Scrum Master, including User Story writing and estimation.
* Leadership and Communication skills
* Innovation process management
* VR/AR application usage and design
* User Interface/User Experience design - especially video-game interaction
* P&G Application Governance
* Cloud hosting and delivery for applications
* Preferred-Broad experience playing a variety of video-games to assist in recommending and designing intuitive game-like interfaces for our AR/VR applications.