|Date Posted||July 23, 2021|
- User Research Specialist - Qual with some mixed methods experience
- At Client AR/VR, we are inventing the future. We are looking for a motivated qualitative UX researcher that has some mixed methods experience. The right candidate will have excellent communication and people skills. Strong candidates will demonstrate a rigorous approach to UX research methods as well as have experience developing solution concepts and shipping consumer products. You will work with other UX researchers as well as multi-disciplinary hardware and software teams to push the boundaries of what is possible in the AR/VR product and research science spaces. Ultimately, your expertise and ingenuity in research must do more than just contribute to knowledge – you must also be skilled at driving measurable positive impact on the product and user experience.
- Able to drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools, including literature review, qualitative methods (observation, contextual inquiry, interview), usability, & survey research.
- Experience leveraging hardware prototypes and sensors to collect user data related to human perception, human performance etc.
- Able to work closely with other UX researchers to help design research plans and specific studies, as well as communicate findings with stakeholders and drive the impact of the work.
- Able to work independently executing research, including data collection, data analysis, reporting, shareouts, and knowledge consolidation.
- Able to coordinate with teammates and run multiple studies in parallel
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional partners (e.g., industrial design, UX design, hardware & software engineering, PM) to ensure our research accounts for their needs and creates a complete picture of the user experience.
- Able to thrive in ambiguous environments with a passion to help contribute to research in zero to one teams and products