|Published||July 27, 2022|
Test Engineer, Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Participate in testbed architecture definition in coordination with cross-functional teams in order to streamline system testing, bring-up, and integration activities.
- End-to-end software/firmware test infrastructure development to support testing of power-management, boot loaders, scheduling, RTOS and/or bare-metal implementations, and host tools.
- Participate with the team on testing approach and ensure test coverage across a wide range of technologies and areas - including unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and regression testing.
- Review software, firmware, hardware, and IP architectures to ensure testability and evaluate integration risk.
- Lead testbed architecture definition in coordination with cross-functional teams in order to streamline system testing, bring-up, and integration activities.
- Build roadmaps and plans to meet prototype and product testing requirements.
- Develop software and related tools to automate testing of a large variety of devices and interfaces from host side tools to low-level embedded systems.
- Support all phases of development – including early architecture requirements definition for custom silicon, firmware architecture, implementation, simulation, FPGA debug, chip bring-up and support systems and software teams.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of software and test experience with at experience related to embedded systems
- Familiarity with data acquisition systems and diagnostic equipment, such as oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, and power supplies
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies including CI/CD
- Proficient Python programming
- Experience providing clear communications and work well with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with integration and testing for a complex system
- Experience with low level operating systems, RTOS, UBOOT, or other bare-metal programming
- Experience coding with peripherals such as UART, SPI, CSI-2, i2c, GPIO, USB, PCIE
- Experience in real-time processing for computer vision and user interaction tasks, high-compute/throughput systems
- Experience with FPGA and hardware evaluation boards, EDA design tools, and/or ISA simulators
- Experience with C/C++ for embedded systems
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].