|Published||October 1, 2023|
|Location||Menlo Park, CA|
W2 12-month contract (can extend or convert to full-time)
Cannot support C2C or visa sponsorship
Role only available to those local to the surrounding towns of Baltimore, Houston, San Diego, Boston, Los Angeles, or San Francisco Bay area. Please do not apply if not already local to one of these areas
Technical Program Manager II - Virtual Reality Operating Systems
Are you looking to shape the future of computing? Our company is bringing together cutting-edge research and engineering to deliver products and experiences for the future of immersive computing and connecting humans with entertainment, information, and each other. Our company is building software for all realities - Augmented or Virtual for billions of users across the globe. Our team is expanding and we’re looking for experienced Technical Program Managers (TPM) who will play a key role in driving highly complex, cross-functional programs. We are looking for TPMs with a proven track record of developing and shipping high quality products and experiences. This role will have the opportunity to work closely with world-class development teams and leaders across the organization to deliver trustworthy experiences into our products.
- Manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across multiple teams to identify risks, manage dependencies and optimize resources.
- Drive visibility, accountability, and execution across their areas of software development for the organization.
- Understand technology requirements, roadmap, dependencies, evolution, and develop a plan for mitigating risks and delivering features that meet the requirements across multiple products.
- Resolve conflicts, maintain clarity on priorities and drive progress on execution.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and development processes in a quickly changing and dynamic environment, drive impact through deployment of key initiatives and garner adoption of those processes.
- B.S. in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of systems engineering, hardware engineering, software engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading execution across highly ambiguous, complex products and programs
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience in leading complex execution across multiple teams in different time zones, anticipating roadblocks and creating a path forward.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Communicator who can translate high-level goals into tangible action plans, and vice-versa & expertise communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Pay range is $65 - $85 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.