|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
· At Client, we’re developing the future of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). As a Technical Program Manager, your job will be figuring out what we need to do to build it. You’ll be a critical member of the Display team, removing barriers to your team’s success, communicating progress to all stakeholders and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while delving into the details on specific technical issues. Ideal team members are adaptable and resilient, eager to tackle unfamiliar situations with curiosity and tenacity, while able to inspire and influence team members at different levels of experience
· Lead product development activities to specify, procure, measure, and build advanced optical components and assemblies for AR/VR displays.
· Collaborate with and lead cross functional teams in the pursuit of shipping a 0-1 product: scoping and requirements definition, identifying and managing key constraints, and mapping development plans against program risks with strategies to enable success.
· Manage projects with suppliers and partners, from writing statements of work to driving final deliverables in collaboration with support functions such as Ops, Business Development, Legal, and Procurement.
· Evaluate suppliers’ capabilities to meet product requirements, partner with ops team to establish a robust and scalable supply chain strategy.
· Operate at different levels of abstraction, from high-level strategic planning (technology selection, organizational structure, commercial partnerships, investment) to tactical project management (prioritization, schedule creation, milestone definition and execution, and deliverables management).
· Breakdown the complexity of deeply technical programs to enable a clear understanding of scope and deliverables to a wider audience of team members and support functions.
· Drive the execution of the plan and manage the day-to-day activities of the program.
· Proactively identify technical, legal, procedural, logistical, and communication issues and drive creative solutions to address them and manage risk.
· Identify resources needed and work closely with team leaders to maintain full visibility of the project schedule and potential roadblocks.
· Act as the main channel of communication for key formal discussions and decisions that involve technical team leader, support functions (Legal, Business Development, and Procurement) external partners, and other members of the organization.