|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
· Assists the Recruiter in identifying and finding the best available talent. Serves as an ambassador for Waste Management ensuring the candidate has a lasting and favourable impression of WM.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
· Meet, greet, and escort candidates to interviews.
· Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers, including in person and web-based interviews.
· Facilitate candidate travel.
· Avail self to candidate to answer logistical questions regarding interview.
· Assist candidates in interview preparation.
· Drive communication between the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter during this phase of the process.
· Initializes self-learning of processes and procedures.
· Participates in Recruiter Training and Mentor Relationship.
Research talent best practices and searches for innovative recruitment solutions.