|Published||August 9, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
We are currently looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our growing team
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Ochoa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $145,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a global medical device company committed to advanced technology and provide an industry transformation across the surgical landscape! We are focused on bringing surgeon solutions that deliver superior clinical and economic outcomes. We market products throughout the US and in more than 30 countries across the globe. We are currently looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Cutting edge technology with a growing company
- Great pay/Benefits
- Great Bonus Structure
- Great Benefits
- Great company culture!
As a Senior Software Engineer, XR (AR/MR/VR), at Surgalign, you will help develop our company’s innovative augmented reality and artificial intelligence-based healthcare products. We need a senior software engineer with experience doing full-stack development to be involved in all stages of our software development process. This role will work closely with a team of software and hardware developers to deliver interactive and scalable medical applications. This position must have in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++ and C#, and familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Conducts research and development of extended reality technology: virtual, mixed, and augmented reality.
- Designs and develops software applications for digital health.
- Collaborates with Electrical, Software, and AI/ML engineers to optimally implement intelligent computer graphics
algorithms embedded in medical devices.
- Designs and develops software for medical applications and medical devices.
- Follows the internal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process for software developments.
- Follows development processes that are compliant with the company’s quality and regulatory policies and
- Documents designs and architecture of the created work products.
- Identifies process shortcomings and leads the creation of suitable development processes to meet the company’s
product and regulatory needs.
- Designs and develops algorithms for processing and visualization of medical data obtained from digital imaging.
- Documents progress in the repository and monthly reports.
- Works with cross-functional project teams on developing requirements, resourcing, timelines and milestones.
- Provides direction for future areas of development.
- Supports the creation of hiring plans for team growth.
- Coordinates between multiple project teams.
- Works closely with engineers, software architects, and product managers to deliver high-value features.
- Implements new functionality and user-based interactions using front-end and back-end technologies.
- Uses software design best practices to architect robust software solutions.
- Experience with open standards to access XR (AR/MR/VR) platforms and devices, such as OpenXR.
- Experience working with Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) or in regulated environments.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.