|Published||July 28, 2022|
|Location||Brooklyn Center, MN|
Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We're the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies-and the brightest people-to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Tech is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
Join the team that brings Target guests an immersive shopping experience with augmented reality.
As a Senior iOS Engineer on the Creative Visualization team you will:
• Explore new technologies in the retail and mobile space
• Establish standards and best practices for you and the team to deliver clean, scalable, and maintainable code
• Collaborate with Product and Design to establish and drive the product vision
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in software design & development
• 3+ years of experience developing apps for iOS
• Experience developing in Swift
• In-depth knowledge of native tools and frameworks (e.g., Swift, UIKit, Xcode, Instruments, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of Apple 3D/AR frameworks (ARKit, SceneKit, RealityKit and Metal/MetalKit)
• Experience distributing mobile applications via public app stores and/or enterprise channels
• Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data using services (e.g., JSON, REST APIs, etc.)
• Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
• Excellent debugging, performance and optimization skills
• Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
• Strong sense of software architecture and ability to thrive in large codebases on large teams
• Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
• Experience following best practices in developing iOS apps at scale on large, distributed teams, including modular app architecture, frameworks, build pipeline, on-prem and cloud CI/CD, automated testing, observability, code review, static analysis, etc.
• Deep expertise in Apple development, tools, and frameworks
• Experience with SwiftUI
• Experience with authenticated sessions using OAuth and authentication tokens
• Experience developing highly successful apps that enjoy wide scale distribution
• Experience with design/development/use of analytics solutions
• Experience with agile methodology
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $81,400 to $146,500. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1- for additional information. - provided by Dice