|Published||July 16, 2022|
As a member of the West Division Sales and Marketing Analytics Team, this position is responsible for sales performance measurement and analytics for the West Division Sales Retail channel. You will work cross-functionally to create and automate foundational and supporting dashboards with scalable reliability and the end users’ experience in mind. The successful candidate will be able to extract and validate data, build complex models and analyses, and draw conclusions that support the sales channel’s success. You will also be responsible for defining sales channel business intelligence requirements for projects, adhering to best practices, improving processes where there are areas of opportunity, and drive departmental efficiencies. This is a highly collaborative and fast-paced role requiring the ability to work cross-functionally with many different stakeholders. The individual will also serve as a divisional liaison with regional and enterprise-wide sales, marketing, and data teams. Knowledge of retails and sales operations and metrics, compensation plans, and expense implications is a plus.
Partners with Retail channel leadership to create, develop, and maintain the West Division’s operational and sales performance reporting. Manages expectations through active communication, prioritization, and follow-through with stakeholders.
Performs business intelligence analysis and data exploration to provide insights and performance measurement that guide the retail’s sales strategy. Identifies risks and opportunities in trends to mitigate risk and enhance sales channel performance.
Extracts meaningful insights from raw data and integrates that information with other data sources. This includes writing complex SQL queries across multiple enterprise databases (Teradata, SQL Server) to extract, assemble, and prepare data that is ready for analysis and reporting.
Assists in the creation and loading of Retail budget/forecast/targets.
Effectively communicates analysis process and findings via oral, written, and visual communication to all levels of management, including VP’s.
Creates Tableau visualizations and interactive solution-focused reporting.
Prepares, analyzes, and distributes recurring and ad hoc reporting/analysis to monitor actual vs. budget/ forecast/ target results.
Benchmarks sales channel performance across agents, sites, regions, and divisions with a focus on identifying best practices and areas of opportunity.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.