|Date Posted||July 17, 2021|
- Monday through Friday
- Flexible between the hours of 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
JOB SUMMARY- Quality Coach Specialists
This position supports the Sales and Service Center groups by facilitating coaching and developmental initiatives with each associate. Monitors customer satisfaction levels through an evaluation process of customer interaction. This position requires focus on associate coaching and development to provide feedback and drive desired performance expectations. Along with coaching and development initiatives, this position monitors performance by measuring both quality/accuracy of associate to assist with positive results that relates to customer service and sales techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Listen and/or review SSC associates interaction with customers via recording, live, transcript, survey and/or email on a daily basis based on the quality model provided
- Consistently review and critique a set number of monitors for the Sales and Service Center Associates with a focus on service delivery and process execution
- Schedules and provides routine coaching interactions with associates and supervisors to support and drive performance expectations, including areas of improvement and areas of success based on the quality model to ensure success of associates
- Become an expert in all aspects of the quality model and ensure alignment with the customer satisfaction, customer experience and training
- Consistently provide feedback to management on changes necessary to achieve the required customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction metric
- Update and enhance quality model to fit with the strategic direction of the company
- Trend quality information for process/performance improvement
- Conduct and participate in group monitoring/calibration sessions involving other team members, SSC associates, and leadership team
- Be an expert in the processes and procedures of the sales and service departments
- Take inbound calls one week per quarter
- Conduct new hire quality training to review the quality process, reviews, and evaluation of the criteria
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor/management
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Job is not directly responsible for managing other employees (i.e. hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Essential Skills, Abilities and Example Behavior(s)
- BE ANALYTICAL: Able to effectively gather all relevant information; Able to identify key issues; Able to qualitatively and / or quantitatively process data; Able to identify relationships, draw logical conclusions and interpret results for use in decision-making
- DELIVER QUALITY RESULTS: Able to deliver top quality service to all customers (internal and external); Able to ensure all details are covered and adhere to company policies; Able to strive to do things right the first time; Able to meet agreed-upon commitments or advises customer when deadlines are jeopardized; Able to define high standards for quality and evaluate products, services, and own performance against those standards
- RESOLVE CONFLICTS: Able to bring conflict into the open and use it productively to enhance the quality of decisions; Able to arrive at constructive solutions while maintaining positive working relationships with those who disagree; Able to help others resolve disputes and reach agreement
- DELIVER EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE: Able to demonstrate sensitivity to customer needs (both internal and external) and proactively address customer needs; Able to make customer satisfaction a high priority
- SPEAK COMPETENTLY: Able to speak clearly and concisely; Able to use appropriate vocabulary for the audience; Able to get point across unambiguously and check for understanding
- INFLUENCE: Able to use effective communication and interpersonal skills to convince others to accept ideas or goals (with or without the formal authority of a higher position); Able to gain agreement and commitment from others to support and implement methods or processes
- PROFICIENT COMPUTER USER: Able to keyboard, navigate a desktop, type, perform data entry and use required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication, presentations and maintain spreadsheets and databases. Able to operate general office equipment including company telephone system
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience working in a contact center environment; Prior experience as a customer service representative required
- Monitoring form proficiency (scoring/definitions/use)
- Knowledge and understanding of quality process
- Understanding of sales/CS process and requirements (process, targets, metrics)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- PC and software skills-Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Possess math skills sufficient to perform required duties or, equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Ability to sit at a desk and use a computer for up to 8 hours a day; Ability to use hands and fingers to type on a keyboard and use a mouse to navigate; Vision sufficient to view small details on a computer monitor
- Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day; ability to stoop, bend and lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to hear and verbally communicate using a telephone handset and/or connected headset device.
- Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required including Saturdays/Sundays; required to work overtime as needed.
- Climate-controlled office environment during normal business hours.
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
- May be subject to pre-employment criminal background check and/or drug screening as well as random drug screenings in accordance with company policy
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this job.
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.