|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
- Design and write control systems software for equipment.
- Provide assistance in the creation, development and maintenance of Commissioning and Software documentation.
- Provide support for the implementation, execution, start-up, field support and troubleshooting of NOV Control systems and tools.
- Develop and de-bug Control System Software and Operator control interfaces prior to project or product release.
- Train customers, and Field Service Technicians, on scope of equipment operation, troubleshooting and problem diagnostics.
- Provide support for commissioning operations as required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot associated hardware.
- Provide as required valid, clear and concise reporting on all verification and testing of software and associated systems during development and in the field.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop Unreal Engine Software for the purposes of Simulation, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Prefer 4 Year Degreed Engineer and will consider related applicable experience
- Understanding of Advanced Software Design in Unreal Engine Platform
- Minimum travel of 10% Globally
- Ability to work with Internal and External Customers
- Ability to collaborate with teams on multi-level projects
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Attend all Safety Training
- Follow all HR Guidelines
- Integrity and Trust
- Ethics and Values
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Priority Setting
- Time management
- Customer Service Skills