|Location||Hill Air Force Base, UT|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2021|
Alion Science and technology is looking for a Senior Training Systems Engineer to support AFLCMC/WBS, Strike Systems Program Office, located at Hill AFB, Utah.
Provide Siemens Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) application implementation support and assistance to the SPO and PLM implementation team members.
This support includes:
- Identifying data migration requirements
- As-is business process mapping for current process
- Identifying Air Force regulatory requirements for the Air Force business processes
- Identifying legacy systems and processes that will subsumed into Teamcenter functionality
- Identify legacy systems that will remain, and identifying and planning necessary interfaces
- To-be business process mapping, PLM implementation project road mapping,
- PLM project implementation order of event scheduling, and near-term implementation planning.
- Provide guidance, direction on which modules/applications would best serve the customer’s needs and provide guidance, direction, and knowledge transfer to the SPO, and PLM implementation team.
Minimally Required Tasks
- Support development and review of the full range of documentation and products required by DoDI 5000.02.
- Knowledge of the USAF Airworthiness process per MIL-HDBK-516 and the AF Life-Cycle Systems Engineering (LCSE) and Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E) processes as prescribed by AFMCI 63-1201.
- Support implementation of Air Force Integrity Programs.
- Support requirements development, allocation, and verification.
- Support review and evaluation of weapon system design, analyses, and verification documentation and reports.
- Support and develop technical and business data necessary to build and, as required, present program briefs.
- Support program meetings, working groups, and technical and business reviews as needed.
- Analyze equipment and software performance deficiencies make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Minimum of 20 years of relevant DoD experience and an ABET-accredited Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Five (5) of these years must be in a DoD acquisition program as either a sub-system or system lead engineer within a recognized ACAT I (or equivalent) special access program office. At least two (2) years of DoD SAP engineering experience must have accrued within the four (4) years prior to selection for employment under this contract.
Security Clearance: Top Secret