|February 8, 2023
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Alexandria, VA to provide exceptional support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Program Analyst will provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Irregular Warfare Technical Support Directorate (IWTSD). Support includes coordinating research and development projects, end-user requirements, providing R&D project oversight, and reviewing technical proposals. This position will be working in the area of Human Performance and Training (HPT) for an organization that rapidly identifies and develops capabilities to combat terrorism for the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and the other Government organizations. ManTech is seeking an individual with a strong interest in technology and experience in training and special operations.
* Ensure successful execution and delivery of multiple research and development projects supporting the Department of Defense, the Intelligence Community, International partners, and the Interagency.
* Provide technical and operational advice and assistance related to HPT projects.
* Develop procurement packages resulting from Broad Agency Announcements and other vendor solicitations including Statements of Work, Technical Evaluations, Independent Cost Estimates, Contract Data Requirements Lists, etc.
* Facilitate and manage HPT portfolio at a programmatic level, in close coordination with a Government Program Manager.
* Support operational planning, testing, system fielding, and sustainment efforts.
* At least 5 years' experience with military or other Government agencies developing training, instructional design, and/or technology to support training, such as simulations, gaming technology, or artificial intelligence.
* At least 5 years' experience in Project Management, preferably with government research and development projects.
* Technical understanding of software development processes, in particular as it pertains to virtual reality and augmented reality and other simulation systems.
* Moderate understanding of the principles of instructional systems design (training development).
* Master's Degree.
* Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Other Skills Preferred:
* Ability to write technical documents and communicate complex subjects to non-technical audiences.
* Familiarity with government operational end users in Special Operations and non-DoD agencies.
* Basic knowledge of key government contracting elements and DoD acquisition processes such as SOWs, CDRLs and source selection.
* Experience in DoD Special Operations
* Experience in Human Performance
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide your name and contact information.