|Published||January 10, 2023|
ECU William E. Laupus Health Sciences Library is currently seeking a student assistant to provide support in the Laupus VR (Virtual Reality) Lab. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Serving as evening lab coverage and support Mon-Fri, 5:30PM-9:30PM.
* Communicating professionally with student, faculty, and staff clients
* Providing orientations for new users, both on-demand and potentially for scheduled group sessions on a regular basis
* Closing the lab each day
* Keeping track of supply and equipment inventory
* Assisting with regular cleaning, maintenance, and support of lab equipment
* Based on skill level and experience, assistance with VR development is possible
* Provide support as-needed for the One Button Studio (next door to the VR lab)
Qualified applicants will also have the availability to work the needed shifts, while also having the flexibility to provide coverage otherwise on an as-needed basis.
AAH Health Sciences Library