|Published||July 30, 2022|
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. The Security Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 21 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting;
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Capably utilizes scheduling and billing software, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time