|Published||September 26, 2022|
Apply to Job
Security Architect - AR/VR Computing Platform
Apply to Job
Location pin icon
Sunnyvale, CA | Redmond, WA | Austin, TX | Remote, US+ 3 more
Apply to Job
Meta Reality Lab focuses on delivering Meta's vision of Metaverse through Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). Meta's SoC security team is a group in Meta Reality Lab with focus on defining and building secure computing platforms for AR/VR devices. We are seeking a security architect to help us deliver trustworthy products to our customers. As a Security Architect for AR/VR computing platforms, you will define state-of-the-art computer architecture to enable protection of user privacy, user data, and other critical assets. You will have the opportunity to leverage the entire vertical engineering stack, from transistors all the way up to software applications, to define security solutions. The ideal candidate has working knowledge of computer architecture security and/or operating system security.
Security Architect - AR/VR Computing Platform Responsibilities
* Perform security analysis on Meta AR/VR products to identify security initiatives.
* Define security solutions using customized SoCs and HW/SW codesign.
* Collaborate with cross functional teams in silicon, hardware, firmware, software, product management, etc. to deploy security solutions.
* Work with internal and external red teams on security assurance.
* 2+ years of experience translating business or product requirements into architectural and technical specifications.
* 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas, SoC security, CPU Microarchitecture security, and or Operating System security.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with applied cryptography.
* Experience with attack tactics, techniques, and procedures.
* Experience with threat analysis for embedded systems.
* Experience with Android or iOS security and Linux kernel security.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $172,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
* Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)