|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
We don’t hold sales stars back, we set them free. Flexibility, financial freedom and the resources of a Fortune 500. Your success is our success; we provide mentors and proven training that will level you up in life.
This opportunity provides access to:
- Integrity in all that we do
- Access to comprehensive training programs for you and your team members
- Competitive compensation that consists of commissions, bonuses and potentially renewals for life
- Additional incentives including world-class travel and national contests with opportunities to win cash, weekend trips and more
- A dedicated team of employees located in your territory committed to helping you recruit, train and manage your business
Who is Colonial Life?
Colonial Life was founded in 1939 and began by selling life and accident insurance policies. In 1955, we pioneered the concept of worksite marketing by offering employees benefits through payroll deduction. Today, we offer a diverse portfolio of voluntary benefits that employees want and need- including but not limited to accident, cancer and dental insurance. We help employers determine how they can provide their employees a stronger benefits package and a better enrollment experience. We also meet 1-to-1 with employees to provide simple, straightforward benefits advice that fits their individual lifestyles and budgets.
After more than 75 years, we continue to be a strong, stable business:
- More than 90,000 client businesses and organizations, with coverage for 3.7 million of America’s workers
- More than $1 billion in in force premium
- Approximately 1,200 homes office employees, 10,000 independent sales representatives and sales managers, and more than 16,000 contracted brokers.
- Operations in 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico; in New York, similar products, if approved, are underwritten by a Colonial Life affiliate, The Paul Revere Life Insurance Company.