|Published||November 18, 2022|
|Location||Kansas City, MO|
Remote Sales Manager (AR/VR Optical Test Equipment and Metrology Systems)
Salary: Up to $180k total comp
Requirements: 5+ years of experience in technical sales for optical instruments/equipment + AR/VR industry knowledge
As one of the most respected names in AR/VR test equipment and metrology solutions our AR/VR business is booming. We have an immediate need for a Sales Manager with a strong Technical background and understanding of the AR/VR landscape.
Headquartered out of Germany we are a subsidiary of one of the largest global manufactures of optical components in the world.
Since 1992 we have been known as a leading manufacturer of optical test equipment. After a massively successful 2021 and our recent merger with Jenoptik our business is growing faster than ever!
Our organization has prioritized growing our AR/VR US operations with huge monetary and support resources. As one of the early members of this division there is a TON of room for growth and impact.
Due to ITAR regulations this position is only open to candidates that can work in the US without sponsorship and able to travel up to travel domestically up to 50% of the time
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Compensation: Up to $180k (Base + commission + bonus)
Work schedule: remote work + travel to prospects
Benefits: top of the line healthcare including medical, dental and vision + 401k
Stability: our parent company is one of the largest optical technology companies in the world that does over $1B in annual revenue!
Growth: huge opportunity for both personal to lead a rapidly expanding product line
What You Will Be Doing
- Prospect potential new customers and educate them on our services, deliver sales presentations, technical specs and develop deep relationships
- Manage key existing accounts
- Work with sales direct to develop strategic growth plans
- Facilitate business development through frequent customer visits, demos and trade shows
- Maintain a high level understanding of our current and future technology
- Provide technical/service support for product applications as needed
- Close new business
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Year of experience in selling optical instruments, equipment or other related metrology solutions in addition to:
- AR/VR Industry knowledge (markets, applications or manufacturing)
- Technical degree
- Strong understanding of optical systems, test and measurement applications and metrology equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong track record of closing business
- Ability to thrive presenting in front of customers
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With
- Contacts with key decision makers in high tech companies
What's In It for You
Up to $180k (total comp)
- Work with some of the top technology companies in the world
- Remote work
- Top of the line Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Continued training/education stipends
So, if you are a Sales Professional with a strong track record of closing business in the Optics industry we want to talk to you!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Albert Alvarado
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5-1714729L462 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.