|Published||September 21, 2022|
Sr. Application/Service Engineer (AR/VR/MR)
This is a remote role for candidates based in the Pacific North West with 35% travel to local key accounts
Salary: Up to $125k
Requirements: 5+ years of experience with optical test equipment/metrology (ideally used for AR/VR or MR)
Headquartered out of Germany we are a subsidiary of one of the largest global manufactures of optical components in the world.
Since 1992 we have been known as a leading manufacturer of optical test equipment. After a massively successful 2021 and our recent merger with Jenoptik our business is growing faster than ever!
As we continue to grow we have an immediate need on our growing Application/Service Engineering team. This is a unique and highly critical role that will be based out of the Pacific North West where you will work on site with leading tech companies such as Meta and SpaceX to perform instillations, training, calibrations, maintenance of our AR/VR/MR test equipment.
This is an amazing opportunity to get direct hands on experience helping top tech companies utilize our tools to build products that will be used globally by millions of people!
Due to ITAR regulations this position is only open to candidates that can work in the US without sponsorship and are located in the Pacific North West and able to travel up to 35% within this area
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Compensation: Up to $125k
Work schedule: this role will support key customers in the Pacific North West, when not at customer sites able to work from home (travel up to 40%)
Benefits: top of the line healthcare including medical, dental and vision + 401k
Stability: our parent company is one of the largest optical technology companies in the world that does over $1B in annual revenue!
Growth: huge opportunity for both personal to lead a new product line!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working onsite with top tech companies to help them use our AR/VR/MR test equipment
- Identify and evaluate customer's needs and sales opportunities and provide technical solutions for production equipment and optical metrology to address their needs
- Travel to client sites to perform all installations, training, repairs, and maintenance of AR/VR/MR product support services
- Maintain expert level of our Measurement Systems for AR/VR Optics platform
- Develop, foster and maintain professional business relationships with clients
- Provide status updates of ongoing and future projects to Management
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Year of experience (professional or advanced education/research) and knowledge of:
- Optical test components used for AR/VR or MR
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, optical and electrical drawings and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project/Program Management experience
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With
- Advanced degree in Optics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Industry experience designing, testing or manufacturing AR/VR/MR devices
- Experience as an optical engineer, test engineer or Optical Systems Engineer
What's In It for You
Up to $125k
- Work onsite with some of the top technology companies in the world!
- Remote work
- Top of the line Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Continued training/education stipends
So, if you are an Optical Engineer or Field/Service Engineer with experience in AR/VR/MR Technology please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Albert Alvarado
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5-1702533 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.