|Date Posted||December 25, 2021|
Looking for Registered Nurses to work in our Operating Room on Night Shift!
Dupont Hospital of Fort Wayne, Indiana is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) - from new grads to seasoned - to join our team! Our passion is to deliver the highest level of expertise and technology locally, giving nurses at every stage in their career the opportunity to grow, lead and mentor into more specialized clinical areas of our hospital, close to home. Our highly professional team of nurses and doctors are committed to providing quality patient care with a family-centered approach.
Highlights of our Surgery Circulator role:
- Full-Time (32 hours), 10:30p- 7a, 8 hour shifts, Monday-Thursday, weekend/call schedule
- Various surgeries from joint replacement to vascular surgery, etc.
- Robotics Surgery to perform colorectal, hysterectomy, lobectomy, nephrectomy and prostatectomy procedures
- Valid Indiana RN license
- ASN at minimum
- BLS and additional certification within period of time of hire
- Procedural experience preferred
Dupont Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, is a 131-bed facility that was designed by physicians and every detail was carefully thought out to provide better patient care and comfort. It's also built on a 5-Star Service philosophy. That's part of the reason the hospital has been designated as a 100 Top hospital by Watson Health multiple times.
As our RN’s utilize their specialized skills and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! We value growth and development of our nurses which is why Fellowships are offered for various departments, recent grads can grow within our Nurse Residency program, and our experienced RNs can advance within the Clinical Advancement Program.
Competitive offers may include:
- Sign On Bonus Eligible of up to $55k
- Relocation Packages
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Student Loan Repayment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- L-IN-RN License
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-Luth Health-EKG-AACN
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac