|Date Posted||October 5, 2021|
We're seeking a Neuro Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients who are suffering with diseases or disorders of the nervous system, including brain and spinal cord injuries, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and multiple sclerosis.
With Jackson, you'll experience an incredibly supportive team where Travel Nurses have been experiencing awesome adventures in patient care since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 2+ years of experience with at least one year of NEURO experience.
- NIHSS may be required.
- Current BLS required (job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.