|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Registered Nurse FLU/COVID-19 Testing working for a retail pharmacy. This would be 38 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact McKenzie Hockenhull at (586) 960-3876.
- This position is a contract assignment.
- The required availability for this position is 38hours /week
- 4 days a week minimum (10 hour shifts during weekday, 7-8 hour shifts on weekends)
- Eligible for Benefits after 90 days of employment
- Patient registration in EPIC
- Point of care test specimen collection/processing
- Notify patients of results
- Educate patients on appropriate next steps based on test results
- Maintain infection control and lab processing requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in acute/critical care, office, clinic, or wellness center
- Registered Nurse License
- High School Diploma or GED
- PPE required (will be provided to you)
- BLS Certification
_____ Preferred Qualifications
- Previous vaccination, flu clinic, occupational health experience (Not Required)
- Experience with EPIC, point of care testing, taking vitals preferred
If you think this Registered Nurse COVID Vaccination position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
PLEASE CONTACT: McKenzie Hockenhull 586-960-3876