|Date Posted||October 3, 2021|
Facebook Reality Labs is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.As a QA Lead at Facebook Reality Labs (FRL), you'll ensure the delivery of a high-quality software and platform for FRL product lines. You'll be responsible for building and executing test strategy and plans across multiple products and platforms while working with engineering teams to identify and resolve defects. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with experience building great software products and improving engineering efficiency. You'll also debug issues across the hardware and software stack including consumer electronics devices, mobile apps, and web. You are methodical, a self-starter, and meticulous about quality.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
- Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for multiple platforms
- Identify, test, track and report KPI trends over the course of the projects
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution
- Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance
- Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience debugging applications on Platform, PC and Mobile components
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining commercial software
- Experience coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent language
- Experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].