|Published||July 29, 2022|
We need NJ local candidates because there is 2 days onsite
Project Manager-Virtual Reality
Duration: Long Term
Location: Raritan NJ
1003 US-202, Raritan, NJ 08869 -- Notes: Raritan, NJ (preferred), but REMOTE possibility (must work in 8-5 EST hours); Must be able to work onsite 2 days/week in NJ office.
This role will support our Business Unit IT Advanced Capabilities portfolio situated in the Global Education Solutions product line. The team is responsible for cultivating, experimenting, and ultimately deploying new technologies to solve for business problems and/or enhance their ability to operate. Areas of focus thus far include AR/VR, virtualization solutions, tele-mentoring, AI and Client. We are looking to hire a resource for the remainder of this year with a great potential for remaining with the team beyond.
This person will integrate with our core VR "scrum" team which includes members from both business and IT, to support an upcoming large scale oUS deployment of our recently launched VR surgical training platform. They will also partner with regional IT partners across the globe to support local work, freeing up bandwidth for specific local SME VR enabler support.
This person must be able to flex between two main responsibilities, primarily serving as the portfolio's PM but also be able to partner with regional IT to provide BA support where needed. This is a global program so our hours of operation span anywhere from 7-8am to 8-9pm EST occasionally.
• ssist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
• Helps define releases and program increments/milestones
• Facilitates synchronization meetings
• Manages movement of backlog into appropriate workflows and associated Kan Ban boards
• Helps support executing Compliance/SDLC requirements
• Helps to support POs/Local IT partners
• Helps manage, facilitate, organize tech/use case POCs and various work streams
• Works with business to understand/define problem/opportunity they are solving for
• Partners with PO to collect product requirements
• Writes clear user stories and user acceptance criteria
• Capable of running/facilitating UAT and POAT activities
8 - 10 years' working professionally in a matrixed corporate IT organization
Great attention to detail
Clear communications/reporting capabilities
Project management - Planning and execution
MS office/Jira/Kanban/Trello capable
Moderate Technical/Technology acumen - AR/ VR (Oculus), Device deployment using Airwatch
Comfortable with some ambiguity
Flexible to quickly changing environment due to the nature of work we do