|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY ATTORNEY
A top-tier California law firm is seeking an experienced Professional Liability Defense Attorney (senior associate or junior partner-level) for their Concord office (currently remote due to COVID-19). The ideal candidate will bring 4-5 years of experience in litigation of professional liability and can hit the ground running, with experience defending civil litigation matters, handling depositions and motion work, and focusing on professional liability and insurance coverage law. A portable book of business is desirable. Independently manage a litigation caseload from beginning to end, communicating with clients and providing timely reporting. Regularly handle court appearances and depositions and work closely with other attorneys and partners on matters.
The Firm Offers
- Base salary + lucrative bonus opportunities including a significant % of the net revenue generated on a portable book.
- Billable hour and marketing bonus programs.
- Fast track opportunity for growth and advancement within the firm.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Bar expenses paid by the firm.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Firm provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage.
- Year-end bonuses and referral fee incentives.
- Regular, firmwide socials and events.