|Location||Platte City, MO|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Get a job you'll LOVE! Kansas City Steak, a National Beef Company, in Kansas City, Kansas, is seeking to hire motivated individuals to join our team in production. With competitive pay and benefits, safe and stable work, and an environment that is caring and supportive, Kansas City Steak could become your next career move!
Responsibilities for our Production positions include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to identify all cuts of meat and product specifications.
- Must know all box sizes.
- Must be able to pull, push and bend for an entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work at a steady pace.
- Employees are responsible for following all food safety/GMP requirements
- Must wear all required PPE
- Must be trained in and understand all associated safety procedures and SOP's
- Assigned work in other areas as needed
Previous experience in the meat industry preferred but not required.
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it’s measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.