|Published||September 24, 2022|
The team working on Virtual Reality (VR) Products at Reality Labs (RL) is on a mission to build the next computing platform centered around people. We continue to push the state-of-the-art and groundbreaking research into emerging technologies, software, and hardware that will help bring this vision to life. We are building a team focused on building new products and supporting existing, in-market products that support this mission.As part of the VR Product Marketing (PMM) team, we are seeking an experienced Product Marketing leader to drive and manage an in-market VR product line. This candidate will spend a majority of his/her time developing and executing in-market strategies while driving sustainable growth at the overall VR category level. To be successful, the candidate will bring a combination of strategic vision, strong communication skills, collaborative mindset, and in-market hardware management experience with key focuses in sales, marketing, and post purchase. Additionally, the ideal candidate has worked in highly cross-functional, dynamic environments built to move fast with a lot of urgency. Finally, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize, and pivot quickly as needed to manage changing priorities is second nature to this position.
Product Marketing Manager - VR In-Market Hardware Responsibilities:
1. Partner with Product Ops leadership (Marcom, Content, Communications, Sales, Demand Planning, Data Science, Marketing Insights, Growth, Legal, etc.) to develop and execute holistic in-market programs (including promotions, new market/channel entry, etc.) to drive global momentum for the VR product line, manage the day-to-day business, and assess multi-year planning through end of life (EOL).
2. Bring a consumer lens to inform and guide global go-to-market (GTM) strategic decisions and tradeoffs related to the overall value proposition, product positioning, promotions, cost/pricing, distribution, and lifecycle management.
3. Set the strategic vision of the VR product line, influencing cross-functional partners to help bring that vision to life.
4. Strong communications with the ability to bring along the team horizontally and vertically with regular updates to executive leadership across the organization.
5. 10+ years experience with relevant product marketing and/or product management experience in managing a portfolio of hardware devices in market through EOL.
6. Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, changing environment.
7. Experience working with global Sales/Retail on a full ecosystem, including accessories.
8. Experience in working with Demand Planning to support monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasting.
9. Combination of strategic product marketing experience and hands-on tactical execution.
10. Experience in using data and measurement, translating to insights to support managing products in market and guiding GTM strategy.
11. BA/BS degree.
12. Experience and/or domain knowledge in AR/VR/MR, wearable devices, mobile devices, and/or hardware/software platforms.
13. Experience with both early stage products and established products.
14. MBA degree.
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].