Product Manager, VR Store
|Published||February 7, 2023|
The Oculus Store team is the monetization engine of VR that advances one of our main objectives to make VR a sustainable business. The store enables this by enabling consumers to confidently find, evaluate and purchase VR apps & experiences they love, and where developers can build sustainable businesses through the revenue streams produced. This role specifically focuses on the Commerce pillar within the VR store. The team is responsible for building out our core business lines within the Store: Subscriptions, Gift Cards, In-App Purchases. As the PM in this role, you will be responsible for establishing the strategy, setting goals to scale the VR software business and executing across the team and cross functionally.
Product Manager, VR Store Responsibilities:
1. Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
2. Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
3. Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
4. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
5. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
6. Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
7. Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams and ensure org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals.
8. Identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas and build teams necessary to execute.
9. 5+ years of product management experience.
10. 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams.
11. Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience.
12. Experience presenting to senior executive audiences.
13. Experience in a consumer focused technology company.
14. Experience in monetization product work.
$197,000/year to $270,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].