|Location||Cuyahoga Falls, OH|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Palletizer Operator all shifts, starting at $16/hour + shift premium
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits…join us!
LOCATION: Brimfield, OH
Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
Set up and maintain bindery palletizer machines and other equipment. Machine operation includes the use of Palletizers in the Bindery Department which are used to complete bindery operations and fulfill customer orders to quality specifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Bindery related specifications
- Perform make readies (m/r) on Palletizer
- Read and understand job tickets, work orders and all other documentation that pertains to each job.
- Interact with supervisor to facilitate daily schedules
- The ability to operate hand tools such as wrenches, gauges, and tape measures
- Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions or to determine if adjustments are needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to read and write English
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and verbally
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to interpret and utilize various units of measure and their conversions
- The ability to train and develop others
- The ability to troubleshoot
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed
- Able to follow instructions and make decisions
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work orders
- The ability to work to 12 hour shifts
- Prolonged periods of standing while setting up and operating equipment
- Continuously bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am – 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm – 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am – 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- BHN: 7pm – 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over night shifts.
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.