|Published||November 17, 2022|
A steadily growing augmented and virtual reality company is now searching for a mobile engineer to join their team in Providence/Boston on a hybrid basis. They have a keen mission to deliver digital solutions for companies that improve the quality of people’s daily lives by integrating the digital world.
They need someone to come in and assist the development of their application that is used by physicians to observe the flow of veins in somebody’s body using AR. Moreover, you must be self-motivated, eager to solve ill-defined problems collaboratively, and able to adapt to new circumstances quickly. This is an opportunity to help build a company from the early stages and is part-time with potential to turn into full-time as the company grows.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with mobile development in Unity
- Experience with C# & C++
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Excellent general programming skills (in languages other than C#), problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn what is necessary
- Technical knowledge of current hardware and operating systems for mobile/AR/XR and understanding of industry-standard development tools.
- Ability to commute to their RI/MA location
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with augmented reality applications
- Experience with Unreal Engine using Blueprints (C++)
- Experience with Android NDK and Java
- Experience with CMake
- Experience using Gradle Build Tool
- Oculus/Meta Quest 2 Developing using Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of publishing Apps to the Apple Store
- Magic Leap 2 Development and AR Kit development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborate with team members
- Maintain and develop the code for the main application
- Be flexible for any situation that arises
You will receive the following benefits when on a FT basis:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (5% 401k Match, IRA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (4-week minimum) (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Commuter Benefits
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks & Lunch
- Equity (without a vesting period)
- Relocation Assistance
- SL & LT Disability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.