|Published||July 16, 2022|
|Location||Boca Raton, FL|
We are seeking multiple Mid and Senior-level Unity developers to build the future of remote enterprise collaboration and operations. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving multi-threaded enterprise-level features that work across desktop, VR/MR, and mobile platforms to help architect the future of Immersive Wisdom.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, modify, debug, profile, and test software using C# for Unity3D.
- Write maintainable, performant, and test driven code.
- Collaborate with other internal and external members (Back End, QA, customers,
- Participate in the design, performance, and code review process.
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards.
- Desire to learn and solve unfamiliar concepts.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Game Design with significant programming experience, or relevant professional experience.
- At least 3 years of experience using Unity3D.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented development.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Experience developing efficient and maintainable code for VR, AR, and mobile platforms.
- Experience with Git and version control conflict resolution in Unity3D.
- Comprehensive understanding of component-based development.
- Shipped at least one or more projects using Unity3D.
- Familiarity with multi-threading, Unity Jobs System, and Unity Entity Component System.
- Experience writing or modifying shaders using Cg, HLSL, or GLSL.
- Experience developing UI/UX, audio, or 3D modelling.
- Experience developing in a networked MVC/MVVM architecture.
- Familiarity with geospatial data, map projections, and tiling systems.
- Familiarity interfacing with 3rd party libraries written in C# and C++.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: STATUS OF US CITIZEN REQUIRED.
IMMERSIVE WISDOM, INC. (THE “COMPANY”) PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT REGARD TO AN APPLICANT’S RACE, COLOR, SEX, PREGNANCY, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION, GENETIC INFORMATION, RELIGION, CREED, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY OR VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Immersive Wisdom offers a 3D remote virtual ops center platform for distributed/disaggregated operations that allows geographically dispersed personnel to effectively collaborate and act without having to be physically together.
The Immersive Wisdom platform brings together existing sensor feeds, enterprise applications, maps, 3D data, geospatial sources, and video streams into a synchronized real-time, interactive virtual 3D operations center, accessible worldwide, even in low-bandwidth environments, across existing Desktops, as well as Virtual Reality, Mixed/Augmented Reality, and Touch Tablets. Distributed users can interact via real-time sharing, presentation, annotation, and data query tools, and via live voice & chat, providing remote physical presence and real context.
Today, we work with some of the most exciting customers in the world.