|Date Posted||July 13, 2021|
Maintain and repair plant facilities and equipment to support production; maintaining a preventive maintenance program; and keeping accurate maintenance records. Ensure that maintenance requirements/needs are completed in a timely and accurately manner.
- Maximize productive time of equipment.
- Improve the reliability and repeatability of production systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance as outlined on preventative maintenance schedules of equipment manufacturer's recommendations.
- Coordinate and assist with the equipment installation and start-up.
- Plan and implement corrective action in conjunction with management direction.
- Maintain building, equipment, and grounds in a clean and orderly manner.
- Associate's in Industrial Maintenance or related degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient in diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical, electronic, fluid power, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Familiarity with Robots and/or Allen Bradley PLC Controls is a plus.
- Should be familiar with applicable regulatory requirements outlined by OSHA, EPA, NFPA, NEC and other state/local organizations.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of AC motors and variable frequency drives desired.
- Familiar with GMAW welding equipment and demonstrated ability with FANUC Robots.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.